Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm a good blogger...

So, I last updated this blog last January and now I am just getting around to posting a new thread. I guess you could say that I'm pretty good at this stuff! Anyway, things have been pretty busy for Michelle and I. In just a little under 2 months we will be welcoming our little baby boy (Calvin Cash Crane) into our family and we're getting pretty excited! We've got a baby room full of toys, clothes, and baby paraphanelia that needs to be organized so that we can re-paint the room (the room currently looks as if The Joker used to hang out there...the walls are entirely purple).

Michelle has taken up knitting as a new hobby since she's been pregnant and she's getting pretty good at it. I'm still plugging away at the seemingly endless college career I've been at for years now. However, I recently registered for my final semester and I'm set to finally graduate in the Spring with a degree in Communication/English with a Journalism emphasis and a History minor.

School keeps me pretty busy most of the time, but I'm also writing a book when I have a little spare time. I am no longer writing for BSU's The Arbiter since my semester is pretty full as it is. It is something I miss now and again but I hope to come back to it in the future.

Well, thanks for reading...I know you've got nothing better to do!

1 comment:

  1. Finally! I want to read your book. I'm also trying to write a book. When I get my website up you ought to check it out. FinickyMuse.com-- It's going to be for people who write. They can put stuff up and then get critiques and form communities and hopefully get published (either by us in our ezine-- print copies if possible-- or by actual publishers looking for new talent.) Ok, that's all. I love your blog so much!

    steve

    ps, Cash is a good choice.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones